Tool 4: Mistakes to Avoid That You Do Not Even Realize You're Making
In this course, you receive ...
- clarity around whether you should add humor to your presentation
- the 4 R's of incorporating humor into your presentations even if you are not already naturally funny
- the 3-step process to ensure your audience consistently receives value from your presentations and to ensure you cover what you intended to cover (You'll never walk away from a presentation, upset, saying to yourself "Ah jeez! I meant to tell them ...!")
- 9 of the BIGGEST mistakes to avoid when you communicate that you don't even realize you're making
Additionally, you get answers to these frequently asked questions:
- How can you incorporate more humor?
- What's a natural way to lighten a serious topic when using humor is not your forte?
- How can you verify that you have presented the message that you wanted to present?
- How can you tell that the audience valued your presentation?