The Ultimate Sales Pro Presentation Prep Workbook - INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
BMcTALKS believes much of a presentation's success lies with how well the presenter prepares and how well he/she avoids leaving any facet of an event, workshop, webinar, training, or presentation to chance. Some will call it being controlling, but BMcTALKS likes to think of it as controlling the power of your message before someone else takes control of it.
Prior to show times, put in place as many components as possible so when you are ready to perform, you know you have left little to change, and just like that - you have an instant confidence boost.
In this workbook use the eight steps to which BMcTALKS recommends all sales presenters attend to boost their ability to be seen, be heard, and be great.
You will have a blueprint for ...
- the venue and how to plan accordingly
- getting educated on the audience beforehand
- deciding on handouts and leave-behinds
- providing food for the audience
- planning your power outfit
- easy and meaningful audience engagement tools
- how to handle possible pushback
- planning your follow-up to close the deal
Complete the workbook each time you have a presentation. As you make more and more presentations, the steps will become automatic. Until they become second-nature, use this workbook as your guide for setting yourself up for repeat peak performances!
Get your instant download today!