Your Blueprint to Launch Your Professional Speaking Business - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
If you have ever wanted to start a speaking business either as a part-time endeavor or as a full-time pursuit, then you likely have questions. Lots of them!
In this ebook, you get answers to questions such as ...
- How do you know for sure that having a professional speaking business is right for you?
- What are the very first steps to getting your business up and running?
- Where and to whom should you speak?
- What kind of speaker should you be?
- How do you determine on what topic(s) you should speak?
- How much should you charge?
- How often, if ever, should you speak for free?
- What needs to be in a speaking contract?
- Should you do all the prospecting yourself?
- Should you have an attorney?
- What kind of marketing materials do you need?
- Do you need business cards, or are those out of style?
- Do you need a logo?
- Should you join Toastmasters or National Speakers Association or both? What's the difference between the two?
- What additional revenue streams can you have as a speaker?
Get your instant download today!